There is no application fee, however, there is refundable $150 fee to hold the apartment.
1. You and/or your co-applicant must collectively earn at a minimum - 3x the amount of the monthly rental amount.
2. You must complete the application completely and provide a copy of each applicant's photo identification/driver's license so that we can perform a credit and background check
3. You must provide proof of income.
4. You must have a proper rental or home ownership history.
5. You must cooperate with any other requests made by our office so that your move will be, fast, easy and worry free.
We are here to provide you with excellent service. All maintenance requests can be addressed by calling us @ 413-746-9846, or by using our online Appfolio property management and accouting system which will be set up during the move-in process.
Our after hours maintenance emergency number for critical issues which require immediate attention is 413-200-6008.
If you experience any police, fire, or amedical emergency, pleae do not delay and call 911.
If your application is complete and you provide the necessary supporting documentation, your approval may be obtained the same day. However, it is best to check with the office for timeframe.
Yes. Once you have taken a tour of the property and want to lease the apartment, you are required to submit a holding deposit with your application. Once approved, you will be required to sign a lease and your holding deposit will increase to an amount equal to one month's rent.
We understand that your circumstances may change while living in your home. As a general rule, we make every effort to accommodate you and your circumstances, but will do so in accordance with your signed lease.
Cats are generally permitted at our properties. Pedigree, breed restrictions, weight and size restrictions do apply for dogs and vary by property. All pets require a lease addendum and pet agreement.
Our phone number is: 413-200-6008
Copyright © 2020 MustSeeProperties.com, Madison Square Realty- All Rights Reserved.